Insurance companies are in the business of making money. Some insurance companies make their money by mishandling or underpaying claims. Fortunately, Texas has laws that allow you to fight back. If you feel you have been misled, deceived or treated unfairly by your insurance company – we can help. At Crockett Law, P.C. we have extensive experience in suing insurance companies for their wrongful delays and denials of legitimate claims.
Common Insurance Company Violations:
- Failure to Timely Pay a Claim.
- Underpaying Claims.
- Wrongfully Delaying Payment or Investigation of a Claim.
- Failing to Provide an Adequate Basis for Denial of Coverage.
- Misrepresenting Terms of the Insurance Policy.
- Wrongfully Denying Insurance Coverage.
- Telling Clients that Insurance Coverage Does Not Apply to Accident/Incident.
- Asking for Tax Filings in Cases that do not involved Arson or Lost Wages.
At Crockett Law our bad faith insurance lawyers are committed to getting you the compensation you deserve.
Bad Faith Insurance Cases We Handle:
- Plumbing Leaks Claims.
- Foundation Problems Claims.
- Water Damage Claims.
- Hail Damage Claims.
- Roof Damage Claims.
- Property Damage Claims.
- Uninsured / Underinsured motorist claims.
- Life Insurance Claims.
- Fire Damage Claims.
- Heath Insurance Claims.
- Automobile Insurance Claims.
At Crockett Law, P.C. we have extensive experience in suing insurance companies for violating the Texas Insurance Code, as well as, their fiduciary duties. Because we are a small firm, you will receive the personal attention, dedication and compassion you deserve. We are veterans in dealing with insurance companies and their lawyers. For a free consultation, call us today at (281) 953-1180