Few things in this world are as exhilarating as getting out on the open road. Unfortunately, riding a motorcycle in Texas is also extremely dangerous. Some people believe that is just the risks of riding a motorcycle. The truth is every motorcycle rider has the right to be on the road. Motorcycle riders have the right to demand that automobile driver’s follow the same Rules of the Road that apply to everyone. If you, or a loved one is injured due to the unsafe driving of an automobile driver, fellow motorcycle rider, or you were a passenger on a motorcycle that was being recklessly operated – we can help.
Motorcycle Wreck Claims We Handle
Our lawyers are experienced in handling all types of motorcycle wreck cases. If you or someone you know has been involved in a car wreck, including the following, we can help.
- Distracted Driving
- Cell Phone Usage While Driving
- Texting While Driving
- Defective Helmet – Head injury while wearing a helmet.
- Unsafe Lane Changes – Failing to use mirrors.
- Failing to Yield the Right-of-Way – Pulling out in front of a motorcycle rider.
- Driving Under the Influence
- Head-On Collisions
- Hit-and-Run Accidents
- Uninsured/Underinsured motorist coverage
- Rear End Collisions
- Passenger Injuries – Unsafe operation of a motorcycle.